Chapter 24 - Grandma Feels

Just cast this on today!

BABY KNITTING

Lulu et Loui by Pernille Larson

I don't have any babies in my immediate future, but I've been obsessed with knitted infant garments lately. In Chapter 23 I told you about the yarn I bought to use for this passion of mine. Today, I cast on the first few stitches of an adorable little romper.

copyright Pernille Larson, Knitting for Olive

If you're into baby clothes, please go check out her Ravelry designs. I love her simple, classic baby clothes. No one else that I know has the same aesthetic as me, including all the modern young women I know. 

Oh well.

This yarn is so fun! It's soft and squishy and light, but not dish-raggy at all, like most of the cotton yarns available at my local Joann's.

The color is Moss.

Above you see the beginning of the back. It's knitted from the bottom up. After spending a month knitting a huge sweater for myself, it's so refreshing to be handling something small and light.

Stay tuned for progress!


♕  ♕  ♕



That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by. TTFN!

Comments