I'm In Business!

GROOVEMOM STORE GOES LIVE

With Baby Breeds Lamb Doll Pattern

Baby Breeds Lamb Doll

Yep, I've started up on Ravelry with this wee little lamb.

The idea behind this was that I wanted to demonstrate the difference between breeds via their  undyed, natural fleece yarns. I have scraps from five different Blacker Yarns breeds, and scraps from my recent New Zealand merino gift.

I-cord tail.

But this little cutie looks super sweet as an Easter decoration or gift. So I decided to put it on Ravelry in case someone wanted to knit a few before Easter weekend.

Adding to the family.

I'll post the other breeds as I knit them. 

If you'd like to buy the pattern, I plan to set up a store for my designs in July! I'll have all my free and paid-for patterns, plus other stuff!  Please stay tuned!




♕♕♕

And there you have it! Thanks for stopping by. 

TTFN!

Comments