Chapter 28 - SUMMER CARDIGAN

NEW YARN AND PATTERN

Cascade Ultra Pima Cotton

Cascade Yarns Ultra Pima

I recently bought a sleeveless dress that's a lush shade of teal with a purple batik print. Sleeveless is good for a hot, sunny day, but in an air conditioned restaurant I always need a sweater or jacket. So, I decided to look for a light and airy cardigan to knit.

The Pattern

Copyright garnstudio.com

This DROPS pattern is perfect, although I may make the sleeves 3/4 instead of wrist-length. DROPS patterns are all free. 

I'm going to cast on this project today. I can't wait to work with this UltraPima cotton by Cascade Yarns. Made in Peru, it's the most gorgeous shade of red-violet. Colorway is #3704, or Syrah.

Work In Progress

I do have some other projects on the needles but I need to post those in the next chapter. I'll get that done tomorrow, most likely.

♕♕♕

And there you have it! Thanks for stopping by. 

TTFN!

Comments